The LPSolve IDE (Integrated Development Interface) is a very user friendly Windows interface to the lpsolve API. All functionality of lpsolve can be accessed via a graphical and very user friendly application.
Here is a list of some of the features of the IDE:
- Everything is graphical and mouse controled
- Enter your lp model in all supported formats and even via an XLI interface (See External Language Interfaces)
- Convert your lp model from any supported format to another supported format and even via an XLI interface (See External Language Interfaces)
- Very user friendly editor to enter/change the model with syntax highlight.
- Syntax checking of the model
- Solve the model
- See the results in grids
- Control every possible lpsolve option (tolerances, presolve, scaling, ...)
- View the matrix in grids
- Export model to HTML, RTF, LaTeX output
- Export matrix to CSV, HTML, RTF output
- Export results to CSV, HTML, RTF output
- Show statistics about the model
All SUSTAIN materials are subject to the basic terms and conditions in accordance with the Creative Commons license agreement. Users should give credit to the SUSTAIN Project as well as to the module developer. Furthermore, users are not allowed to use any module material for commercial purposes without permission from the SUSTAIN Project and module developer.